Sunday 2 September 2012

Wedd photographer at The Spread Eagle Hotel in Midhurst








Today was a wedding at The Spread Eagle Hotel in Midhurst, West Sussex. Congratulations to Joy and Rod who married on this day. I have uploaded just a few images here from their day & will be simply showcasing just a few images from each wedding for the rest of this busy summer, usually and rather than trying to tell the 'whole story'. Thank you also to Horrace who was our host at the hotel on this occasion and has always been very helpful and supportive towards me - Thank you Horrace!!
Please remember also - I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for any remaing 2012 dates and into 2013, subject to my availability. Whether it be a wedding, party or other special occasion, I can offer you something different and creative, yet reliable and professional! So, I look forward to possibly helping YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.