Sunday 21 October 2012

Official Equestrian Event Photographer - Mini Cross Country at Withey Copse Farm, Ecchinswell.







Today I visited Withey Copse Farm at Ecchinswell. I was the official photographer for their annual Mini Cross Country event on 21st October 2012. Mostly children, some of the classes were restricted to under 12s and one was for 'pairs' too. There were four classes which covered a varied and interesting course – all of which kept me fully occupied from 9am until mid afternoon.
You can view my sports events photos on line at my website: www.martinlewis.biz and images usually stay on line for up to two months for the competitors to browse and / or purchase prints from me. You can also see samples of my event photography via my website or on my Facebook page or blog.
If you are organising an event and require a high quality event photography service – please feel free to get in touch to check out my availability and to see what I may be able to offer YOU. The organisers of this cross country event were Jayne and Enzo and were friendly, supportive and dedicated hosts. They certainly know how to put on a great event.
The images were available for viewing and sale to the riders and their families on the same day. It is always my priority to get event photos on line as soon as I can and offer riders realistically priced photos, with price discounts and to offer them a variety of appealing shots.A couple of images are here for you to view.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.