Saturday 1 December 2012

Wedding Photographer at Hambledon Chrurch and The Tithe Barn near Petersfield.

I had a fantastic time attending a local wedding today. I was doing the wedding photography for Lauren and James and they were great fun to work with! Lauren got ready at Old Thorns Hotel near Liphook, Then I was on to the church in Hambledon Village and lastly on to the Tithe Barn near Petersfield for the wedding reception.
The Tithe Barn has superb grounds, outbuildings and a Lane, for wedding photography. Indoors it is pretty spectacular too. The venue can be contacted via their website:  www.tithe-barn.co.uk
I have photographed a number of weddings here previously & would like to support them with use of any of my images and hopefully at future open days or events & so gain some more work at this lovely location for photography. I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in our locality, but adore working at this venue with its fantastic grounds and great backdrops for photos. I hope to be back soon!
Oh - We also did some 'trash the dress (or top hat)' type (day after) photos on the Sunday morning in Old Portsmouth, as you'll see.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.