Friday 5 April 2013

Wedding Photographer at Horsham Register Offices


Today I was at Horsham Register Offices. I was doing the wedding photography for Annie and Steve and they were lovely to work with. After the ceremony and a few family shots in a pretty garden - we posed for some photos, before a reception of tea and cakes & a retro or vintage theme.

Owing to a high work load during April I am only able to pop back into my blog now that we are in early May and put a few concise details and of course some of my favourite and perhaps more quirky or unusual shots from each wedding alongside the text. I will be updating my blog over the next few days and will try and keep it up to date for the rest of the year.

All the images were quickly available for viewing for Annie and Steve, but just a few favourites are shown here. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.




















1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.