Saturday 8 June 2013

Wedding Photographer at The Square Tower and Southsea Castle in Portsmouth.

Today I was at The Florence House Hotel in Southsea - before the Square Tower in Old Portsmouth and then on to Southsea Castle. I was doing the wedding photography for Charlotte and Joseph who were a great couple to work with & the day was great FUN too.

I was present from arrivals at The Square Tower for the 2pm ceremony and right up to the first dance. After the ceremony we captured a few group photos near the town walls, then the couple and myself headed off to the Hot Walls, just along from the Square Tower www.squaretower.co.uk  The Square Tower is a great location and Steve - the Manager and contact - is available via their website, or enquiries@squaretower.co.uk or 07519 505 785. Steve was really supportive and helpful to me. I also now have a link to the venue on my links page at www.martinlewis.biz and you can see a gallery of my work on his website too.

We then headed off to Southsea Castle and some more photos and a fantastic reception - hosted by the team from Yellow Kite. You can contact them via:  http://www.yellowkite.org.uk/southsea-castle/
I met the team from Yellow Kite previously and I was very impressed with their service and standards (and food!). They are doing a great job at Southsea Castle and you can check them out yourself and full details are on their website.

I simply use this blog to showcase a small sample of ALL of my on-going and full time photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see.

Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from this day. I captured a good selection of images over the course of this day and presented over 400 images to the couple. The images were available for viewing for Charlotte and Joseph and their families, very soon after the day.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.