Saturday 5 April 2014

Graduation photographer in Brighton, East Sussex

All day today, I attended The Dome in Brighton to photograph an Open University Graduation Ceremony and along with six or seven other freelance photographers. We were all working for a National leading provider of graduation photography and supplier of gowns and I cover this kind of work at key times throughout the year and at a wide range of UK universities.
I was working in a studio environment from 8.30am until around 4pm. There was just one ceremony and around 350 graduates that came through the studios on this date. Whilst not my usual job, I enjoy the structure of this kind of work and also meeting a group of friendly and professional freelance photographers (most of whom are not wedding photographers) for a catch up.

I am not suposed to display or retain images from this day and so I have uploaded some samples I shot sometime earlier - just to give you a flavour of what we do.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.