Saturday 21 June 2014

Golden Wedding Celebration at the Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth

This morning I attended a Golden Wedding celebration and lunch at the Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth, Hampshire. I was doing the photography for Penny and Roland and it was a relaxed, fun and family orientated day.
We got great weather (very bright midday sun!) throughout the photos, which occured in the hour or so before lunchtime and in their very well presented gardens. Hopefully you'll get a flavour of the day from the small selection of photos I have uploaded to my blog.
I love working at the Brookfield Hotel, where I am always well supported and I am effectively an 'approved supplier'. Sadly, it was time for me to leave when the food was served - the Brookfield has simply brilliant food! 
The images will be available for viewing for Penny and Roland and their families very soon. There are a few images shown here – hopefully a few that interested me on the day and will give you an insight into my photography. I hope you like them. 
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.