Friday 25 July 2014

Party Photographer in Hampshire

Today I was doing the 16th Birthday Celebration photography for a local family who had put on a Hollywood Prom in a marquee in their back garden!

We opted for some photos at the main entrance and 'red carpet' and then I took some roving photos at different locations. I was on site for a couple of hours and left just before darkness, although the part itself was going on until midnight. 

During a very busy summer in 2014 I will list just a few photos from each event I photograph. Some dates remain free and I might be available to photograph your event! I am offering a late availability offer of 10% off all my regular packages for anyone booking me for the period October 2014 to April 2015 - so if you haven't yet chosen your photographer for your event and want an experienced Master Photographer who offers high quality work at realistic prices - please do get in touch. I only cover one event each day though - so please don't delay if you are interested!  You can also add some photobooth / studio type images with me, as an option.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.