Saturday 2 August 2014

Wedding Photographer at St John the Baptist in Waterlooville and HMS Dryad and Southwick House in Hampshire.

Natalie and James wedding was at St John the Baptist church in Waterlooville and then a reception at HMS Dryad, Southwick Park in Southwick, Hampshire.

I attended for around three hours today, but at two venues. The images were available for viewing for the couple and their families very soon. A couple of my favourites are displayed here.

We had a great day and were very lucky to get great weather conditions (it was bright, sunny and warm - after it rained!) - for some great opportunities for photos around the gardens at HMS Dryad.

I am having a busy summer and so just list a few photos from each wedding I attend. I still have some availability going through this Winter and I am now offering discounts for remaining Winter dates and ultra affordable mid week options. Please do get in touch if this interests you at all.    

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.