Saturday 20 June 2015

Wedding photographer at Headley church and the Langrish House Hotel near Petersfield

I had a fantastic time attending All Saints church in the village of Headley, followed by the Langrish House Hotel for a wedding today. I was doing the wedding photography for Sam and Toby and it was a FUN and relaxed day.

Langrish is a fantastic Manor House with superb gardens for wedding photography and is near Petersfield in Hampshire. The Hotel and she can be contacted on 01730 266 941 or else e frontdesk@langrishhouse.co.uk

I have covered a number of weddings and receptions here previously. I also advertise in their current wedding brochure and the hotel holds one sample album containing images I captured at previous Langrish House weddings.

I had a fantastic time working with Toby and Sam and their families.

I am pleased to say that this Hotel is close to home and so I have good experience of this and also many of the churches and great venues and other locations for photography in our locality. You can see the website for Langrish House here: www.langrishhouse.co.uk or via Facebook here: www.facebook.com/LangrishHouse

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.