Thursday 11 June 2015

Wedding Photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices.

Today was an early start for me - I was at Portsmouth Register Offices. I was doing the wedding photography for Lyn and Chris and it was a 9.30am ceremony, with around 15 people in total. So we were using the smaller downstairs room for this wedding.

The Portsmouth Register Offices is one of my favourite Register Offices to cover, as the space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me too.

All the images were available for viewing for Lyn and Chris and their families very quickly.

If YOU are getting married this year - Please do get in touch and see what late availability, or special offers I might have available for YOU!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.