Saturday 14 January 2017

Pet photographer in Emsworth, Hampshire

Today I had a couple of portrait sittings in a studio setting. I was doing some baby, toddler and family  photography for a couple of local families. One family also had a pet dog and so I thought I might show some of those images here  - They were both great fun to work with.

If you require any pet photos, or maybe newborn baby, toddlers or family – please get in touch. Subject to availability and chatting first, I am happy to accomadate local people and their pets for a photography shoot - indoors in studio, or outdoors in a local and natural setting. The choice is yours!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.