Friday 3 March 2017

Wedding photographer at the Royal Marines Museum in Southsea and the Square Tower in Old Portsmouth

Today I was doing the photography for Hannah and Tom who married at The Royal Marines Museum, Southsea, in Hampshire. I have uploaded a fair few images here from their day and will be showcasing just a few images from each wedding this year.

The website for the Royal Marines Museum is here: www.royalmarinesmuseum.co.uk I love working at this venue, with its close proximity to Southsea and Portsmouth and very helpful and supportive staff (thank you Pam, Steven and the team). The venue has fantstic grounds and rooms and a beautiful staircase for photos. I am already booked to cover other weddings here in 2017 too.

We also went on to the Square Tower where I was supported by Steve and Julia who run the venue. I captured some shots of the couple around the sea walls in Old Portsmouth, some speeches and a few party photos before heading back home.  

I am currently offering some very good rates and have some remaining availability for some key 2017 dates, subject to my availability. Please do get in touch - I look forward to possibly working for YOU too. Remaining dates will fill soon, so please do get in touch and see what 'late availability'offers may be available.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.