Saturday 8 April 2017

Wedding Photographer at the Marriott Meon Valley hotel, Shedfield near Southampton in Hampshire.

Today I was doing the wedding photography for Chloe and Elliot. I was at the Marriott Meon Valley Hotel, Sandy :Lane, Shedfield, near Southampton in Hampshire.

I use this blog to showcase a small sample of my on-going and full time photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see. Over the summer months I focus on getting a small selection of photos from each event live, rather than writing lots of text!

Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from this day. I captured a good selection of images over the course of this day and usually present say 250 - 400+ 'High Res' images to each couple. The images were available for viewing very soon after the day.

For any remaining 2017 dates, I can offer some truly affordable options, with preferential rates on my wedding photography and particularly for small or shorter wedding bookings. So if that interests YOU at all - please do feel free to get in touch and check out my availability and see what options I may be able to offer you too.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.