Friday 18 August 2017

Wedding photographer at St Marys church in Yapton and also the Highdown Vineyard near Worthing in West Sussex.

Today I was at St Marys in Yapton and then the Highdown Vineyard at Ferring near Worthing. I was doing the wedding photography for Emily and Alex and they were Fab to work with. After the village church ceremony and some family and group shots in front of the church door  - we travelled over to Highdown Vineyard and did some photos with the couple in amongst the vines! Later we all returned into the fab venue at the Highdown Vineyard for a fantastic meal and an afternoon and evening of entertainment.

Owing to a high work load during the summer I am just putting a few concise details and of course some of my favourite shots from each wedding alongside the text. Once updated I will keep it up to date for the rest of the year!

All the images were quickly available for viewing for Emily and Alex and their families, but just a few favourites are shown here.  Typically I select a handful of my favourite images and often they are the small selection I have toned or reverted to black and white. Typically, there were over 450 presented to the couple from this 'all day' wedding and so it represents just a small flavour of the day. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.