Saturday 9 July 2011

Wedding Photographer at St Francis Church in Bedhampton and Hayling Island Golf Club, in Hampshire










Joanne and Andrew had their 1.30pm wedding ceremony at St Thomas’ church in Bedhampton, Hampshire. It’s an attractive church on outskirts of Havant, near to my home town of Emsworth. The reception was at The Hayling Island Golf Club, Links Lane on Hayling Island, Hampshire.
I started my day at the church, with arrivals of Andrew and his Best Man and Usher, followed by bridesmaids, then Joanne herself. Jo and her Father arrived in a stretch limo.
The couple planned to have no formal ‘group photos’ at the church and just later at the Golf Club. The ceremony was good to photograph as the church benefits from a fair amount of natural light and the Vicar, David Proud and Verger were very helpful to me on the day.
Having photographed the ceremony and signing of the registers, we opted for some quick photos by a massive ancient tree and a few of the couple outside the front door of the church. We then all made our way to the reception venue, a Golf Club on the tip of Hayling Island.
This visit to The Hayling Island Golf Club was the first for me. I hope to attend some further events at this fantastic location. The staff were very helpful and supportive to me on the day and during the preparations I did previously with the couple. You can find their website here: http://www.haylinggolf.co.uk/
I was a relatively short day for me as I left at the time everyone was seated and ready for the wedding breakfast, at around 4pm.
The images will be available for viewing for Jo and Andrew and their families very soon. I try and allow my blog images to reflect an insight into my approach and interests in photography and these are some of my personal favourites from the day.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.