Thursday 11 August 2011

Wedding Photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth, Hampshire












I had a break from my blog and Facebook owing to volume of work and so I plan to catch up over the next couple of days. 11th August was a local wedding at one of my favorite locations – HMS Warrior in the Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth. I was doing the wedding photography for Liga and James.
I will be brief in my words, but will display a few favourite images from each recent wedding, in my blog updates from the second half of August.
You can view the Caterers website here, or via the link to them from my own website links page: http://www.countycaterers.co.uk/
The website of HMS Warrior is here: http://www.hmswarrior.org/ and I always enjoy working with the staff here and particularly Julie and Andrew who coordinate their events and weddings.
The images were available for viewing for Liga and James shortly after their day.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.