Thursday 21 June 2012

HRH Princess Anne visits Portsmouth Guildhall

Today I was lucky enough to be able to photograph HRH Princess Anne as I was the official photographer at a very large and prestigious Black Tie event being held at the Portsmouth Guildhall for the Association of Old Worcesters. It was my first visit to this venue, although I had attended a number of meetings before it took place.
I have uploaded just a few favourite images here from the evening. I had to capture informal portaits of all the guests arriving and then try and get around 50 dining tables, mainly in between courses, to get table shots of all the guests. As there were over 550 in attendance, this was a fascinating experience plus a big challenge.
I should also thank Derek Drew, professional ToastMaster and Master of Ceremonies and Sharon Hammonmd from the Guildhall, who assisted me on the night.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.