Thursday 23 August 2012

Wedding photographer at Marks Hall nr Coggeshall in Essex

Today was a mid week and open air wedding at Marks Hall, Coach House with Chantelle and Ben and it was a fantastic location for a photographer. Thankfully it stayed dry and calm and so the weather was ideally suited to this wedding which started at 4.30pm in the afternoon.

I have uploaded just a few images here from their day & will be simply showcasing just a few images from each wedding for the rest of this busy summer, usually and rather than trying to tell the 'whole story'. Whilst a long distance from my base, I enjoyed working at Marks Hall, with fabulous gardens for photos and very helpful and supportive staff (thank you Kathryn).
I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for any remaing 2012 dates and into the early New Year too, subject to my availability. Whether it be a wedding, party or other special occasion, I can offer you something different and creative, yet reliable and professional! So, I look forward to possibly helping YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.