Thursday 31 July 2014

Wedding photographer at the Tithe Barn near Petersfield in Hampshire

Hayley and Roberts wedding ceremony was at St Thomas church in Bedhampton and the reception was at The Tithe Barn near Petersfield.

This visit to The Tithe Barn was the first for a little while for me. A Grade II listed building - the Tithe Barn is a wedding photographers and guests dream as it is located in private land on a rural estate near Petersfield. It is a complex of flint stoned walled buildings located in the beautiful rural Hampshire countryside. You can view the website of the Tithe Barn here. www.tithe-barn.co.uk

I was on site for the duration of the day and left only after the first dance. The images were available for viewing for Hayley and Robert and their families very soon. A couple of my favourites are displayed here. Check out that VW campervan from Solent Bug & Bus

I am having a busy summer and so just list a few photos from each wedding I attend. I still have some availability going through this Winter and I am now offering discounts for remaining Winter dates and ultra affordable mid week options. Please do get in touch if this interests you at all.    

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.