Saturday 13 June 2015

Wedding photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth

Emma and Robs wedding was at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth. I was at HMS Warrior for about three hours, after a 5.15pm ceremony. We had a great day and HMS Warrior is my most booked or frequented venue nowadays! The wedding of Emma and Rob was on the Half Deck and we had bright and blustery conditions.

The website of HMS Warrior is here: www.hmswarrior.org and I always enjoy working with the staff here and particularly Julie and Emma and Marcus who coordinate their events and weddings.

I am having a busy 2015 and so continue to just list a few photos from each wedding I attend. I still have some availability going through this year and I am now offering discounts for remaining dates and ultra affordable mid week options. Please do get in touch if this interests you at all.    

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.