Wednesday 16 September 2015

Special event photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth - Sandras Birthday party

Today I was attending HMS Warrior in Portsmouth, Hampshire.

I was the 'official photographer' for a special event which was to celebrate the birthday of Sandra.

I captured a range of candid and posed photos of the participants, just prior to their dinner and evening of entertainment. I was on site for around an hour and presented 'High Res' copies of all the images to Sandra, very soon after the day. It was a happy, successful and enjoyable event to photograph.

Being extremely busy this summer - I am just listing a concise text and few images from each event I attend. If you are an individual or organiser of any similar event and want to get a high quality event photography service for your event - please do get in touch. I can cover a wide range of events, but typically these are corporate events or special occasions. Print on site is an option, as are images to DVD or prints via my website after each event. I offer a wide range of options and coverage from as little as ONE hour and with very affordable and all inclusive prices.

Print on site can bring great benefits to your special event. Instant photos are always a pleasant surprise and added value for your participants. Mounted prints can also have your logo, place and date of event and so the prints are a reminder of your attendees of their experience, enjoyment and FUN of the day or evening. I will be happy to discuss any requirement you may have for your event.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.