Saturday 5 September 2015

Wedding photographer at St Leonards church in Old Burseldon and Rooksby Park, Southwick, Fareham, PO17 6HJ

Today I was doing the wedding photography for Jess and Tom and was at a beautiful and ancient church called St Leonards in Old Burseldon, near Southampton.

After the church ceremony - the couple and their guests drove by coach and a vintage Rolls Royce car to Rooksby Park, Southwick, Fareham, PO17 6HJ.

My 2015 summer 'season' has remained extremely busy and so I am continuing to just upload a few images and words for each wedding that I attend. I have selected just a few of the edited images, as usual, to display on my blog.

Congratulations to Jess and Tom and their families. What a lovely day they had.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.