Saturday 15 July 2017

Wedding photographer at the Eastbury Hotel in Sherbourne in Dorset









Today I was at the Eastbury Hotel, Sherbourne in Dorset. I was doing the wedding photography for Clare and Tom. They were great fun to work with and clearly had an enjoyable time. After a short ceremony, we all headed outdoors, for an afternoon and evening of speeches, photos, a wedding breakfast for the kids, BBQ and celebrations into the night. You can see the website of the fab Eastbury Hotel here: www.theeastburyhotel.co.uk
I hadn’t attended the venue for a good number of years and it was great to be back at this fantastic venue. I have attached a few images to give you a flavor of the day and can’t wait until the next time I return to this fantastic (from a photography perspective) location for a wedding in Dorset.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at the Eastbury Hotel again and got on well with the staff who were all very helpful to me.
The images will be available for viewing for Clare and Tom and their families very soon.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.