Saturday 22 September 2018

Wedding photographer at the Balmer Lawn Hotel in the New Forest in Brockenhurst, Hampshire

Today I was at the Balmer Lawn Hotel and Spa at Brockenhurst in The New Forest as I was doing the wedding photography for Holly and Andy.
It was my second visit to this hotel and it was fantastic for photos, with an attractive and secluded garden and pavillion. I have uploaded just a few favourite images here from the day. The website of the hotel is https://www.balmerlawnhotel.com/  where you'll find more info and contact details too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.