Tuesday 16 July 2019

Wedding photographer at Fareham Register Offices in Fareham, Hampshire

Grace and Codys wedding was at Fareham Register Offices in Fareham, Hampshire.

This visit to Fareham Register Offices was my first this year and first time to photograph an outdoor wedding at the venue for me. It is located close to the town centre and was a short walk away from the park we visited later for photos. 
I was on site for only around an hour or two and left at the time the couple and their families went off for a family meal to celebrate. The images were available for viewing for Grace and Cody and their families very soon after the day. I also attended their evening reception party a few days later and so there are also photos from this second event / day at the Holiday Inn in Fareham on my website and within their collection of photos. A couple of my favourites from the first day are displayed here.

I will continue to list a few taster photos from each wedding I attend. I still have some good availability going through this year (including a few key Saturdays in late summer and Autumn 2019 for example) and I am now offering great prices and options for remaining dates and ultra affordable mid week options too. Please do get in touch if this interests you at all & pleaese dont delay if you are thinking of booking further ahead. It does make good sense all round to book early to be safe.    

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.