Sunday 2 July 2023

360 Virtual tours in Hampshire and West Sussex

I recently decided to kick start things with a few posts on my blog, Facebook page and Instagram with some samples of recent work to showcase my business. There will be a few recent wedding samples, property and commercial work (for estate agents, landlords) including some virtual or 360 tours. Hopefully, these will help publicise my existing and future clients with the broad range of work I usualy cover as a very busy and experienced full time freelance photographer. 
 
So here is a sample virtual tour / 360 tour of a local Portsmouth based retail business. Virtual tours represent a great way to showcase your property or premises. Virtual tours can be used to help clients sell or rent their properties, or else to showcase a particular view or look that they wish to illustrate to potential clients from the comfort of their own viewing station.     
 
Especially if you are marketing your property, residential or commercial, for sales or lettings - please do get in touch and check my availability and see what I may be able to offer you. Contact me via text 07761157296 or email info@martinlewis.biz so you can discuss how a virtual tour might work for you.
 
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.