Saturday 31 March 2012

Sports Events Photographer. British Colleges Sport – Bath University

Today I attended day 2 of the British Colleges Sport - National Championships today as part of a team of three pro photographers. We captured images over this three day event for PR photography usage and also for the students to browse and purchase from a password protected gallery. There was a large spread of sports and multiple photographers working across three sites to get as much coverage as possible of the events – with around 2,000 people competing in around 15 sports. I covered the cross country running and also some table tennis, fast and furious mens and ladies rugby action and some of the swimming and basketball.
Sadly, I am unable to display any of my images from the day as I had to accept that they would only be available to view to the competitors via a password protected gallery. I also had to produce my enhanced CRB certificate and professional liability insurance certificate as the event included a range of age groups and so I can only tell you and not show you about this great annual event which was in its 34th year!!
I enjoy covering some sports events and am scheduled to attend a varied range of events throughout 2012. Should you be interested in commissioning me to cover any events you might be holding, please feel free to get in touch and chat about the options which may be available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.