Friday 22 May 2015

Special event photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth

Tonight I was working in Portsmouth Naval Base, after a pretty full week of commercial and PR type photography. I was at HMS Warrior for about two hours, for a unique Special Event held by the Father of a Groom to be.

After arrivals and a few photos, the 30 or so guests were taken on a fascinating tour of the ship, prior to a blessing ceremony in Captains Cabin and followed by a meal and entertainments on board ship.

The website of HMS Warrior is here: www.hmswarrior.org and I always enjoy working with the staff here and particularly Julie and Emma who coordinate their special events and weddings. Thank you also to County Caterers who attend most of the events I also attend at HMS Warrior and who also do a great job, providing fantastic food, refreshments and service.

I am having a busy 2015 and so continue to just list a few photos from each wedding or special event I attend. I still have some availability going through this year and I am now offering discounts for remaining dates and affordable mid week options. Please do get in touch if this interests you at all.    

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.