Friday 3 August 2018

Wedding photographer at St Johns in Southbourne near Emsworth and the Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island

Today I was at a church wedding in my home village of Southbourne, near Emsworth and I was doing the wedding photography for Rachel and Dylan.

The church is fantastic for photos and is very close to where I live and am based. 

After the ceremony and some photos outside the church, everyone headedover to the Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island for an afternoon and evening reception. Thank you to Miles and Franco at the Langstone Hotel who did a fantastic job as usual at the hotel. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.