Sunday 22 April 2012

Commercial photographer in Portsmouth, Hampshire
















Over a few recent days I was doing some commercial photography for a local DJ – DJ Joe Smith who I know well and recommend for weddings via my website links page. I have done a range of work for Joe lately at The Rifle Club in Portsmouth and The Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island: http://www.langstonehotel.co.uk/
The website for DJ Joe Smith is here: http://www.djjoe.co.uk/ Joe is local to me and based in Havant and comes highly recommended as a DJ for your wedding or other special occasion.
These images will be available for DJ Joe Smith for use in his PR, website, publications, and other materials.
If you should be considering using a professional photographer for publicity, PR, website, headshots, pack shots, staff in situ (action / story telling) photos – please feel free get in touch for a no obligation / no hard sell - discussion. I am currently offering some very good rates and subject to my availability. I look forward to helping YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.